The SAGE Handbook of Hospitality Management
At last, a comprehensive, systematically organized Handbook which gives a reliable and critical guide to all aspects of one of the world's leading industries: the hospitality industry. The book focuses on key aspects of the hospitality management curriculum, research and practice bringing together leading scholars throughout the world. Each essay examines a theme or functional aspect of hospitality management and offers a critical overview of the principle ideas and issues that have contributed, and continue to contribute, within it. Topics include:
* The nature of hospitality and hospitality management
* The relationship of hospitality management to tourism, leisure and education provision
* The current state of development of the international hospitality business
* The core activities of food, beverage and accommodation management
* Research strategies in hospitality management
* Innovation and entrepreneurship trends
* The role of information technology
The SAGE Handbook of Hospitality Management constitutes a single, comprehensive source of reference which will satisfy the information needs of both specialists in the field and non-specialists who require a contemporary introduction to the hospitality industry and its analysis.
Bob Brotherton formerly taught students of Hospitality and Tourism at Manchester Metropolitan University. He has also taught Research Methods to Hospitality and Tourism students at a number of international institutions as a visiting lecturer; Roy C. Wood is based in the Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development, India
Download The SAGE Handbook of Hospitality Management (9781412900256).pdf, available at authorsuzidavis.com for free.